CHIITEK Rotary Tattoo Machine Kit,Tattoo Pen kit, Tattoo Gun Starter Kit,(Purple) (Red)
CHIITEK Tattoo Rotary Kit Assist Tattoo Artist to Achive Great Artwork
CHIITEK found in 2020. CHIITEK Tattoo is a manufacturer of a smart esthetics tattoo. Through ergnormic and ingenious designs and service, we offer a wide range of tattoo equipments and supplies.
The core concept of CHIITEK is to bringing new technology and easy operated product to tattoo industrial. Customer using experience first. Our goal is make sure every artist and tattoo lover operate the machine effortless.
TATTOO PEN DESIGN HIGHLIGHTS
· Works for tattoo art and pmu/microblading work.
· A tattoo machine pen kit for lining and shading.
· Quiet operation and smooth runing
· Compatible with all standard cartridges tattoo needles
· Easy controled and works well on practice skin and real skins
· Standard adjustable 0-4mm stroke length
· Pocket size pen. Portable and lightweight to carry
.Operating voltage: 6-12V
WHY CHIITEK TATTOO MACHINE KIT?
Tattoo starters are usually eager to finish their tattoo work as soon as possible.
Are you looking for a right tattoo kit professional complete to practicing and improving eyebrow/lip pmu and tattoo technique?
You might need to take your tattoo kit to beauty school and tattoo studio, etc. This complete tattoo pen machine kit is perfect to meet all.
Let’s start your tattooing adventure!
CHIITEK tattoo pen machine kit include
- -1x rotary tattoo pen
- -1x tattoo power supply
- -1x power switch
- -1x Continuous tattoo switch
- -24x different colors tattoo ink set
- -20x mixed 3RL/5RL/5M1/7M1 tattoo cartridge needles
- -40x tattoo ink cups
- -1x ink cup holder
- -1x tattoo scar repair gel
- -1x bandage roll
- -1x stencil paper
- -1x practice skin
- -1x gloves
Frequently Question And Answer
Question: Why does my tattoo pen kit not work?
Answer:Make sure the voltage is between 6-12V. If the voltage is too low, the tattoo pen will not start. If the voltage is too high, the tattoo pen may be damaged.then,1.Check whether the power supply switch is on.2.Check whether the RCA cord and foot pedal plug are well.3.Check whether the voltage is in the appropriate range.
Question: Why my cartridges won't stay in?
Answer: Turn the cartridge clockwise to lock into the pen.
Question: Can I finish a complete tattoo with this tattoo kit?
Answer: Yes. This kit includes everything you need to process your tattoo.